Thursday, December 29, 2016

I Brake for Christmas Tree ..

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here , I hope everyone has enjoyed the Holidays, we have had great family time here and I love it . Today's card I am using Kids Gathering Tree and I made it into a slider card .

file-dec-29-10-11-02-am

I copic colored the image and then cut it out using my Brother ScanNcut machine ( don't ever need dies again to cut out stamps ) , I then made the front panel using a village edge die from Gina Marie Designs and the slide slot die from MFT

file-dec-29-10-12-11-am

I then attached the image with foam dots and pennies to make it weighted to slide , it's a long image so I used two ..( some will get my two cents and not know it, I'm being silly ..lol  )

file-dec-29-10-11-27-am
file-dec-29-10-07-34-am
file-dec-29-10-08-27-am

this was so fun to make and pretty quick , hope you give it a try . Make a new to you style card , step outside your box and have some fun creating .

8upscrapin_logo

2 comments: