Friday, November 11, 2016

I Brake for Zen Monster!

Here's my card with the monster from the Got Zen set from the Curiosities Set Five, which is one of the wonderful rubber stamps by Carmen Medlin Designs available at I Brake for Stamps.


The Got Zen monster was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) onto white cardstock and was colored with Copic markers.  A huge cloud was drawn in under the Got Zen monster and a dotty sky background were added with Copic markers.

The image panel was matted with black cardstock and adhered onto a card panel cut from a piece of rainbow-patterned cardstock that I found in my stash. The patterned cardstock was edged with Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger)

A word sticker from the Big Chit-Chat stickers was used as a sentiment and black rhinestones were added to finish the card.

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!


Thanks for visiting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment