Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I Brake for Steampunk Peg!


Here's a thank you card that I created with Steampunk PegRick St. Dennis digital stamp exclusively available at I Brake for Stamps.

Steampunk Peg was resized in PhotoElements, then printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer. Steampunk Peg was colored with Copic markers, then several layers of Clear Gelly Glaze pen were added to the skull and dagger, her earrings, and her brooch to add glossy dimension to those elements.

The image panel was matted with patterned paper from the Steampunk Debutante 8x8 pad, which was edged with Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger). The same pad supplied the other patterned papers which were also edged with Black Soot Distress ink then layered.

 Gold metallic cardstock was die-cut with my a variety of Steampunky dies and a sentiment die and added to the image panel to complete the card.

I Brake for Stamps has a great selection of Rick St. Dennis digital stamps, plus a ginormous collection of fabulous rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment