Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I Brake for Shy Bears!

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday! Its hard to believe we are already in November, WOW!!! I decided to use this DARLING Candle Shy Bear, i think they are absolutely too CUTE, and I LOVED coloring this one. There are tons to choose from in the I Brake For Stamps Store, makes me want them ALL!!!! hehehehehe anyways you can find them here. Have fun!!!

Im trying to get done some Christmas cards so I can hand them out this year. Not sure if I will get too many mailed out. But I do like to give some in person.
 For my Shy Bear, I colored him in copics, isn't he just the sweetest??!!! I love this one, and had fun coloring up the holly and berries too. For the santa cap, I used some stickles on the part that is white to give a little glitz.

Each layer has sewing on it. I did use some Christmas design paper from American Crafts. I also added a big big bow, and some gold embellishments to the center of my bow. its a berry cluster spray.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment