Thursday, November 17, 2016

I Brake for Polar Pals ...

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal back with another Christmas card idea using the adorable Polar Pals, this is a red rubber stamp and stamps so crisp and clear , I used momento black ink because I am copic coloring this image. 

 To make my back ground around my image I started the back ground first, no making just don't color the image and flick with your marker tip from image outward into sky area , I start with B1 next to my image flick and them go over that but flick even farther our with the B000 and then on outer edge of the bluesI  used B0000 and go in circler motion to blend the edge and I take 92 percent alcohol ( I put in old bath and body spritzer bottle ) and spray on my finger tip until it drips into my image , it reacts like colorless blender but faster and lightens the area i do blot with a paper towel and then use the heat tool to dry , then i go back in with my blues and stipple dots here and there for more texture. after it is dry I then go back and color my image in.


 I turned this into a shaker card , I love making these and friends love getting them


 I used a border snowflake die and cut some acetate and then melted it a bit with heat tool to give more dimension and stuck it behind my image on card front , the tiny snowflakes are a lawn Fawn die , I also used a memory box dies called Amana Circle and I cut it in half and tucked it under image too , kinda looks like a big snowflake when cut from Stampin Ups Glimmer paper .



inside my card , I used the negative from the shaker frame on the inside and a die cut sentiment and more snowflakes .

I hope my card has inspired you to try this technique  , and if you love this image or want to see others , run over to the I Brake for Stamps online store and take a look around, I know you will find lots of great stamps and digi to create with .


No comments:

Post a Comment