Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I Brake for Harvest Time & Shy Bears!



Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Cheryl here with a super fun Harvest card I created for I Brake for Stamps. I chose for this card to use this DARLING "Harvest Shy Bear", isn't he just too cute??!!!! I LOVE these bears, and I Brake for stamps has a large collection of them.


I love this time of year, as all the leaves on the trees are changing and of course now we are loosing them all, but  it looks so beautiful. I hate to see it all leave, then we will have ugly upon us until snow comes. I have to say though summer is my favorite, and then Fall! So when I colored him up (Harvest Shy Bear)I chose to use some fall colors and then some blue. I LOVE the blue on this one! The paper line I chose for this is an old one called Autumn Harvest by Bazzill.
 I also added a tad bit of stickles to the leaves as I wanted some glitz to my image.

I also made a BIG bow for my card using leftover ribbons :) I did add a cabochon to the center of my bow.

To see all the DARLING shy bears that I Brake for Stamps has, please visit here! 


I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment