Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Brake for Fairies Holding Dragonflies!

Here's my card with Dancing with Dragonflies from the wonderful Natural Beauties Collection of rubber stamps by Carmen Medlin Designs available at I Brake for Stamps.


Dancing with Dragonflies was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) onto white cardstock and was colored with Copic markers. Blue glitter pen was used to add a glittery touch to the dragonfly in Dancing with Dragonflieshair, her anklet, and the body of the dragonfly that she's holding.

Patterned paper was layered and Dancing with Dragonflies was adhered. A Thank You rub-onwas added to a blue-speckled pink die-cut, which was then adhered. The card front was adhered to a pink card and I called it done.

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment