Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Brake for Christmas !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and I am back with a cute Christmas card as promised . Christmas is right around the corner so it's time to start making those Christmas cards , the image I am using today is called I'll be Home, it's a digital stamp and that means you can get this right away and start making cards . I just did a little copic coloring , I used distress inks to ink the edges tumbled glass for sky and mowed lawn for the grass . I added a gold foil sentiment and die cut and inked some poinsettia's and added gold glitter  and tulle bow.



inside my card I used a falling snow background die and die cut a gold foil sentiment



That's it from me this week , I hope you give this digital stamp a try , you can whip out lots of cards in a hurry with this layout .

If you  want to check out other great images  go to the IBFS online store 
Thanks so much for stopping by , be looking for Christmas cards from me coming soon …

No comments:

Post a Comment