Saturday, November 26, 2016

I Brake For Birthdays


Happy Sunday!  And that means it's my turn to share my  I Brake for Stamps card. I used the  Party Balloons and  Dot Letter Happy Birthday to make a fun and festive birthday card.  I made a card using these same stamps a few weeks ago and it looks completely different, you can see it HERE.

The Party Balloons were stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  They were then colored with Zig Clean Color pens. I stamped Happy and Birthday separately even though they are one stamp. Happy was stamped on a tab that was punched from orange paper and Birthday was stamped in black below the balloons.  The whole stamp was stamped with blue to make the background.

I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!

No comments:

Post a Comment