Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Brake for Birthday Wishes !!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I made a Birthday card using Birthday Wishes  , you can never have enough birthday cards on hand for that special someone and these humorous seniors are a WHOOT and really make great cards . It's kinda hard to pick a favorite because there are so many I like , go the  IBFS store here and check them all out and find a few to make some awesome cards with.

the image was colored with prisma colored pencils , the dots are glue and I sprinkles glitter on them , let it dry and brushed off the excess


 I cut a doily in half ,inked with black soot distress ink , I scrunched it up and stapled it and glued into place under image layers , my sentiment was cut on my silhouette from black glitter vinyl and then adhered to a vellum banner, the words Best Wishes did come with my set but I chose to cut a bigger one from vinyl



If you like Birthday Wishes or want to check out other great images, go to the IBFS online store ,  
Thanks so much for stopping by , be looking for Christmas cards from me coming soon …


No comments:

Post a Comment