Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Hug for Rudolph tag

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all!
I have to say this was a super fun tag to create using the DARLING I Brake For Stamps image called "A Hug for Rudolph". What a super cute stamp this is! I had fun coloring it up using copics and then some stickles for some glitz.

Tag was super easy to to make. I cut out all my die pieces and used foam tabs to pop them up. Next I stamped my image on white card stock and then cut it out using a cheery lynn circle die, and then airbrushed,a nd colored it up. My bow was created and then hot glued on along with the poinsettia sticker embellishment. I wanted a quick tag as we were getting ready to head out of town :) And this one I think turned out super sweet!!!

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!! Thank you for stopping by, and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment