Monday, October 3, 2016

I Brake For Monsters

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!

This little two headed monster from Carmen Medlin is too cute for words!!  Don't you think?

I water colored the whole image using distress inks.  The subtle blue wash around the monsters, from Great Minds Set, helps to ground them on the page.  Both thought bubbles are popped up for extra dimension.  The sentiment is cut apart and staggered.

I love creating fun little, thinking about you cards.  If I'm truthful, they are the type of card I give out most often.  We live in a world that is so quick to point out the negative.  I like to purposeful in letting others know what I like about them, or what I appreciate!  It's totally a hug with a fold in the middle!!

What kind of hugs are you making?

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment