Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I Brake For Christmas Cardinals

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Cheryl here today with this absolutely Gorgeous Cardinal from I Brake For Stamps. I LOVE the huge selection of Christmas stamps, you can find here at the I Brake for Stamps Store. I really had a lot of fun coloring up this Beautiful cardinal, and love the way the image turned out.
 My card for today came together quickly. 

 Layer 1- 5" x 5" then the design paper 4 3/4" x 4 3/4".
 Layer 2- 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" , design paper at 4" x 4"
Layer 3 I stamped my image in soot black and colored with copics. Next I added some stickles to the berries.  I just cut the image down to as small as I wanted, and laid it on the red card stock and cut. All layers have a beige thread for the sewing.

Ribbon is a Shimmer Satin I believe its a kiwi color.

I hope you enjoyed my Cardinal Post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment