Wednesday, August 17, 2016

oh Bountiul Season!

 
Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday!
Cheryl here today  sharing my card created for I Brake for Stamps using the Fall Half Sheet. LOVE this set, and all the stamps in it! This little guy is so cute, and love the sentiment I used too!!
 
 
I stamped my image in memento black ink and colored with copics. Next I layered with card stock and then added sewing to my image.  The sentiment is also from this beautiful Fall sheet and is also stamped in memento black ink, and then dusted with green and orange.
 
Embellishments are some random leaves I have had for years, and I hot glued them onto my image. I made a big bow, and added more leaves!
 
I really had fun making this sweet little fall card! Hope you enjoyed my post for today!!
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, great job! I love making fall cards, it's my favorite season!!

    ReplyDelete