Wednesday, August 24, 2016

May God Bless You This Christmas

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all!  Today's card was designed for I Brake For Stamps using the Beautiful May God Bless You stamp. I do have a video on both my Ribbon Bow using RRR Shimmer Satin(LOVE THIS STUFF) , and my Glass Flowers using a spray technique to get the color you see.
 So for my card base, I used black card stock, cut at 5" x 10" and then scored at 5"
Next I did my 1st layer with black card stock cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", then the Bo Bunny dp is cut at 41/2" x 4 1/2".
Next Layer 2- is cut at 4" x 4" and that is the black card stock. Now Bo Bunny dp is cut at 3/34" x 3 3/4", then added sewing in a green thread. I also added some white gel dots for a different look.

The I Brake for stamps sentiment is stamped in Memento black ink, and then cut out using a different spellbinders dies, and then distressed! I did add some white gel dots to the black die cut piece.

Ribbon bow is created using Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Shimmer Satin in Sage Green color. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ribbon. I just bought 5 rolls of it, that is how much I love it.

Glass Flowers are done using my Glass Flower Technique along with the spray and distress technique. Video can be seen here on my blog Love the way the flowers look with this beautiful Christmas sentiment!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment