Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Brake for Vampires!

The summer is winding down. Autumn approaches. Supermarkets and craft stores have put out their candy and changed their displays. It's almost time for the most magical time of the year and I'm getting into the spirit.

Here's a card featuring my new Vanna Vampire (Rick St. Dennis/I Brake for Stamps) rubber stamp. 


Vanna Vampire is available as a single rubber stamp or as the Randi Dandi Halloween Rubber Stamp Sheet #1 that includes four fabulous Halloween imagesPersonally I think you should opt for the sheet. It's more economical in the long run. I should also mention that there are lots of Rick St. Dennis rubber stamps available at I Brake for Stamps. 

Vanna Vampire was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. When I was done, I sponged Milled Lavender Distress ink (Ranger) around the image, then sponged the same ink over the Starry Nights stencil. 

White Shimmer Delicata ink (Imagine Crafts) was sponged over the Starry Nights stencil onto a blue-grey cardstock panel and onto a card created from the same cardstock. The smaller panel was edged with the White Shimmer Delicata ink. The image panel was matted with the small grey panel, which was adhered to the card front. A sentiment from the Christmastime Remnant Rubs (Idea-ology) was added to finish the card.

I Brake for Stamps has a large selection of Rick St. Dennis rubber stamps and a plethora of other great rubber stamps. You should check 'em all out. Tell them I sent you! Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 



Thanks for visiting today!

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment