Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Brake for Retirement ...

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here, I hope your week is going well, the rain has stopped here in Southern Illinois for today , yikes it has rained a lot here. Today I am here with a fun Retirement card using Bunco Betty , I can picture girlfriends retiring and enjoying some fun free time playing Bunco ,so I had to make this card for my stash.


I used prisma colored pencils and baby oil to blend , the enamel dots are my home made I shared with you a couple of weeks ago  , the Happy Retirement was cut out of vinyl on my Silhouette , the frame and camera die cut is from Amy Tangerine 


inside I keep with the color theme, it is ready for me to write something nice 

I you like Bunco Betty or want to check out some other Humorous Senior stamps , visit the IBFS store
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you found this post helpful please leave a commit I love hearing from you !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment