Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Brake for Peacock Color Hair ....

Hello I Brake for Stamps Fans !!
Crystal here and boy did I have fun making this card , I am in love with the new trend of Peacock colored hair , no it's not everyone that can carry if off but I really love love love the look . Today image is called Tisha, it's a digi stamp by Rick St. Dennis and I copic colored her hair in peacock colors just to play, check her out and let me know if you like playing with hair color on your images , this is really fun with these images found in the IBFS store , go in there find some girls and have fun with hair color ...


I truly hope you can see the fun colors popping in this hair , after I colored her I added diamond stickles in brush strokes over her hair strands to make it really pop ..



my feathers are a die cut from Spellbinders inspire called feathers in the wind  , I cut them in black cardstock and dipped them in Versamark and then used Kaleidoscope embossing powder and het set it and when it melts it turns this awesome peacock color on black , I love this stuff !!! It's made by Stampendous ...


can you see all this awesome color and each one of my feathers is different in color

my card is a Gate Fold card today , thought I would do a fun fold for you today 

  
for my inside I used some Tim Holtz distress inks and blended a background and then added water droplets to react the ink and then plot away the water and heat dry and you get this cool water splotch look

I hope this card has inspired you to try digital stamps and some fun hair colors ,
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store .Thanks so much for stopping by. If you found this post helpful please leave a commit I love hearing from you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment