Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Brake for Kindness

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Cheryl here today with a super fun card I created using the I Brake For Stamps "How Beautiful A Day" Stamp. 

I Brake For Stamps- How Beautiful A Day was stamped in Memento Black ink, and then cut out using a spellbinders oval die. I kept the die in place and airbrushed some of the colors from the design paper. Love doing this on sentiments, its super fun!

Flowers are also done with dies, and then dusted with a pink stamp pad. Now they don't look pink, because I came in with some spritz in an orangey color, and spritzed them. Next I took the pink and did the edges of allthe flowers. I did use the Glass Flower Technique, Im addicted to this...hehehehe
I added some button embellishments to the centers.

Ribbon bow was created using this sheer pattern ribbon, and then hot glued under my flowers.
The Design paper was some random dp in my stash. Love the summery look of my card for today.
 Hope you enjoyed my post for today!

Also right now at the I Brake For Stamps Store you can find some super sweet stamps on SALE in the Deals of the Week found HERE!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment