Thursday, August 25, 2016

I Brake for Gram ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here, today I made a fun card using Millie Moped , she is from the Humorous Senior line as so stinkin' cute  , I colored her in prisma colored pencils and I used my Wonky dies to make a frame for her.  I found some cute pattern papers from Studio Calico called Here + There  , then I found a die cut #laterGRAM ( WRMK album made easy Words ), I thought it was a perfect match , in my head it was how Gram was signing off as she heads off on her moped to explore , I added my DIY dot matte finish  and some arrows and a paper clip with ribbon and my card was done .



inside my card I stamped her again as a watermark that you can write over the top and I added a few more dots

I hope Millie Moped has inspired you to go check out her and the other great images you can find at  
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you found this post helpful please leave a commit I love hearing from you !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment