Sunday, August 14, 2016

I Brake for Fall/Thanksgiving & Silverware holders.

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all!
Today I am sharing the Silverware Holders I created using I Brake for Stamps Sentiment from the Fall Half Sheet Collection. I wanted something a little different than most do. So I used those treat bags, cut them in half, and then decorated with ribbons, burlap, twine, and the beautiful sentiment from I Brake For Stamps. Around the sentiment I stamped the leaves from the same Fall Half Sheet, and stamped in different colors. Love the look!
 
My entire table setting can be found on my blog. I really enjoyed making all these super fun goodies for Thanksgiving! I do have 5 more to finish up, so I need to get busy :)
 

 
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. You sure do plan ahead! I host Thanksgiving as well but I assure you my table won't look NEARLY as pretty as yours. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do plan ahead! I host Thanksgiving as well but I assure you my table won't look NEARLY as pretty as yours. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete