Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I Brake for Fairies on Mushrooms!

I guess I've been in a mushroom state of mind lately. I've used mushroom designs on a whole lotta projects. Hmmm. Maybe they're exercising subliminal magic on my mojo? 

Here's my card with Zen Beauty - Hope, one of the wonderful stamps in the Zen Beauties Collection at I Brake for Stamps.

Zen Beauty - Hope was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. Black Spica Glitter pen (Copic) was used to add a dot of glitter to the points on each swirl. Clear Spica Glitter pen was used to add glitter to the bubble that Hope is regarding. When the glitter pen was dry, Clear Gelly Glaze pen (Sakura) was used to add a glossy dimensional aspect to the glittery bubble.

Green cardstock was die-cut to create a frame, the frame was temporarily matted without the stamped image, and Bundled Sage Distress ink (Ranger) was sponged over small mushrooms found on the Whimsical Shrooms stencil (The Crafter's Workshop). The same Distress ink was sponged over the Tiny Circles stencil (The Crafter's Workshop). I apparently hadn't cleaned the stencil well at all because the dots came out sort of mushroom colored. I guess that's what's known as a "happy accident". 

The card was assembled and I called it done!

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment