Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I Brake for Pelicans!


My bird day card features the pelican from the Always Time for Friendship Half Sheet (Stampinback), available at I Brake for Stamps.

The pelican from the Always Time for Friendship Half Sheet was stamped with Desert Sand Memento ink, colored with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edged with a dark marker. When I was done, some Clear Gelly Glaze pen was added to the pelican's eyes, beak, and feet, which added dimension and shine to those elements and didn't hurt him a bit!

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Stampinback stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment