Thursday, May 26, 2016

I Brake for Baby Buggies ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here and today I made treat pillow boxes for a baby shower using the Baby Buggy Bear  image from the full plate MS61 you can also buy this image in digital for here .

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 6.07.16 PM
Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 6.07.41 PM

I made pillow boxes to hold treats , I cut my treat box on my Silhouette Cameo cutter and then I embossed clouds on the box and the made a medallion with the die cut image and a paper doily and I die cut loopy doily , added a die cut flower and button from coordinating papers .The sentiment is also from the MS61 full plate .The image is copic colored and glossy accent and diamond stickles were added for accents . I used bakers twine to wrap the box shut.

IMG_4520IMG_4521IMG_4522IMG_4523

This make sweet treat boxes for a baby shower or even a baby's birthday .
I hope you enjoyed my treat pillow box
Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

No comments:

Post a Comment