Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Brake for Mysterious Ladies!

Here's my card with Fantasy Lady (Stampinback)that is available at I Brake for Stamps. I think she's very mysterious looking. What do you think?


Fantasy Lady was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts), colored with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edged with a black pen. Glitter pen was used to add a bit of shimmer to her tiara, earrings, and bracelets.

The patterned paper is from the Couture 8x8 pad (Graphic 45). Gold foil stickers were used to add both some pizzazz and a sentiment. A gold leafing pen was used to edge the piece.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Stampinback stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment