Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Brake For Mums

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!  Today's card was created for I Brake For Stamps, using the Beautiful Large MUMS! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the Beautiful flowers from the IBFS store! If you would like to see I Brake For Stamps NEWEST Release of Flowers Please visit HERE! Have fun!!!

My Inspiration for my card came from this weeks Color Challenge on SCS. LOVE these beautiful colors together. I am really pleased with this one! Hope you like it too!
My card Measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
I Colored my mums with Copics YR31, and for the greenery I used BG10 & BG72. I also went over parts of the flowers with glimmer paints Sea Foam, Sunshine, and buttercup, these are CIP's, I have had them for a long time. LOVE how easy these are to color.
 
Die cuts I used are Spellbinders LOVE their fancy corners and square frame! The design paper is Echo Park For the Record 2, I have had this pack for many years, and I have been trying to use up some of the older collections lately. Boy do I have a long way to go...hehehehe funny how we always seem to need more papers. NOT! hahahah
 
Ribbon is OLD it is Vintage Seam Binding that I received for free. LOVE that! I used a color that matches pretty close, and then the gray and white are the same roll, funny it came that way with 3 different colors. I also used some dew drops as embellishments for my card today.

Click on My DT badge below to take you to the I Brake For Stamps Store! Have fun!! 
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/search.aspx?find=large+mum

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment