Thursday, April 28, 2016

I Brake for a Miss You Letter ..

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today I am using Stressed Estelle to make my Miss You card. Fro this card I looked at the image and was just imaging her getting a letter from a long lost friend and them writing about them missing her , so this is how my card started , I then colored her up with Prisma colored pencils and baby oil and blending paper stumps .I then found some miss You word bubble dies I had ( My Creative Time ) , I made rolled flowers and added die cut leaves and a few sequins , I distressed my card layers and added stickles to the flowers petal tips for some sparkle .



IMG_4505IMG_4506
inside my card
IMG_4507

I hope you enjoyed my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment