Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Brake for a Jackpot !!

Hello IBFS fans !

It's Crystal here and I am back with an image I colored with colored pencils and baby oil. The image I am using today for my card is Slottin' Gertrude from I Brake for stamps online store.I added a die cut sentiment Celebrate and left the inside blank so I can turn this card into a birthday card or anything else I may need. I have learned that it's good to keep some cards on hand that can be made into any occasion .
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 9.47.56 PMIMG_4492IMG_4493IMG_4494IMG_4496

This was another image that I colored on my road trip two weeks ago , I have another long road trip this weekend ( one of many scheduled this Summer ) so come back next week to see what I color made into cards , to get a sneak peek of my coloring follow me on Instagram 8upscrapin I post there as I color them.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, now that is way too cute! LOVE it!!! Also Love your coloring on this image!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Cheryl , those seniors are so fun to color and make into cards , I just love them and I'm so glad she made you laugh , you can't get any better than that : )

      Delete