Monday, April 4, 2016

I Brake For Florals and Mondays

 {jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!  It's Monday again.  Spring Break is over.  Vacation is over.  There's snow on the ground where I am and more promised.  If ever there were a reason for a cheerful project and flowers, this is it!!

This easy card features a background created by some tone on tone stamping using my favorite daisy/cone flower set, Floral Half Sheet 148B.  The tone on tone created the perfect backdrop for the focal flowers.  Truthfully, I have no idea what kind of flowers those are....they look like daisies to me.  I'm a crafty girl, but not so much with the growing of plants or naming nature things...LOL!

My focal flowers were stamped and water colored, then trimmed and adhered to the background.  I added a strip of patterned paper and also tore the top of the card stock for some added texture.  Easy peasy, just like monday morning......

Be awesome!  TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! I like that style of images with the torn paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I LOVE the flowers, and the background you created with the stamp! I too cant wait for all the beautiful flowers outside to bloom, tree's to turn green, and the grass too! although I do have to say , our snow is now gone, and hopefully stays gone. It was finally in the 70's the past 2 days, before that we were freezing! our weather here is funny that way. 2 days can be super warm and nice, an the next 5 cold and snow.....LOL
    Have a wonderful week!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete