Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Brake for Fairies

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card using the DARLING Fairy Lexi stamp from I Brake For Stamps. She is soooo SWEET and I Love all these darling stamps by Chelsea Le Designs, and you can see them all HERE at the I Brake For Stamps Store!
 
 Todays card is DARLING "Fairy Lexi" Stamp!
Isn't she DARLING???!!! I just love her, and had so much fun coloring her!
Fairy Lexi stamp- stamped in Memento black ink, and colored using copics RV23, RV21, R20 for the dress and flowers in her hair. Next I used R00 and R20 for her face, arms, and legs.And then E23 & E57 for her hair. Love the way she turned out!

I Brake for stamps/thinking , happy, get well ,thanks stamps- stamped in memento black ink, and then airbrushed using copic markers. I also added some viva pearl pens to the top.
 Sizzix - Leaves Folksy Fun, this 3-D technique is for Splitcoaststampers Technique lovers challenge. we were to positive and negative parts of our die cut. I did add some viva pearl pen to the leaves as well
 Dp- Design paper is a combination of Echo Park "So Happy" and Dear Lizzy "5th and Frolic"
 Doily - Cut in white card stock
 Ribbon Bow- Satin Pink from RR Ribbon, button is vintage.
 Sewing- added to all panels
 Also I Brake For Stamps DEAL of the Week is 50% off some AWESOME stamps
to take a peek please click on my DT Badge below :)
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/dealoftheweek.aspx
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all
Cheryl
 


2 comments: