Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I Brake for Cats!

Since yesterday was National Pet Day, I decided that I needed to make a journal page featuring the Cats from the Cats and Buildingswhich is available at I Brake for Stamps.

Here's the journal page!

Cats from the Cats and Buildings sheet was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock and also onto masking paper. The masking paper was doubled up and fussy-cut. The mask was placed over its counterpart on the cardstock. Using a stamp positioner, Cats was stamped again. This process was repeated until the journal page was filled with cats -- just perfect for this crazy cat lady. The cats were then colored with Copic markers. I had light grey cats, dark grey cats,black cats, orange cats, calico cats, tuxedo cats, and one special pink cat.

The page was sponged with Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger) and adhered to the journal page. Three sentiments from the Small Talk Stickers (Idea-ology) were added to finish the page.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Stampinback stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!



Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: