Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I Brake for Beads

Here's a card featuring Mardi Gras BeadsRick St. Dennis rubber stamp, available at I Brake for Stamps.


Personally, I think she's suitable for many more occasions than just Mardi Gras! Mardi Gras Beads was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts), fussy-cut, edged with a black pen, and colored with Copic markers. When I was done coloring her, I used Clear Gelly Glaze pen (Sakura) to add dimension to the skulls on her earrings and necklace.  A few different gel and glitter pens were used to add accents to the beads on her earrings and necklace. 

The patterned paper is old Halloween paper by Recollections. Black Soot Distress ink was used to edge the layers and card front.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Rick St. Dennis rubber stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment