Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I Brake for Babies!

One of my friends has just become a new grandma, which made me think about babies, which made me think of this adorable sleeping baby stamp from The Old and New half-sheet (Stampinback), which is available at I Brake for Stamps.

Here's the card that I made!

The baby was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. A stencil was placed over the baby and shimmery gold ink was stippled over top to make the baby look even more angelic. The stamped piece was matted with gold cardstock, adhered to map-patterned paper, and love-themed washi tape was added. The card front was mounted onto a grey card and I called it done!

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Stampinback stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 



Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kathi this is super cute! Love the baby you used, just darling hun! Hope you have a super awesome week & hope your weather is nice where you are!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete