Thursday, March 17, 2016

I Brake for your Fishing Spot !!

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I have another new Humorous Senior image  called Fishing Spot  , I used the set for my card today.This image can be bought in the full sheet or as a single
Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 11.31.02 PMScreen Shot 2016-03-16 at 11.31.30 PM
I colored my image with copic markers and kept this super simple and let the image be the star it is , I added some fishtail flags and some enamel dots and a bit of twine . I am not sure what kind of fish this may be but I colored him the way a salmon looks in my head lol , while he's pretty anyway.. I think this image is great for Birthday cards and perfect for a Retirement card .

Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment