Monday, February 22, 2016

I Brake For Water Colors and Tulips

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!! 

Today, my project features a beautiful image called Tulip.  I've used it multiple times in the past, and it remains a favorite always feeling fresh and fun to color.  I chose to use distress inks to water color the image piece.  I also used a stencil and sponging technique to add some interest, framing the image.

I just couldn't add a sentiment on the front--I didn't want to detract from the beautiful image.  Instead, I'll have plenty of room inside the card to add my wishes!

That's all for today!  I hope you are feeling inspired!  TTFN-Jane

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Jane! I love tulips and cant wait for ours to bloom here in Utah.
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty. I like how the bloom is in multiple colors.

    ReplyDelete