Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Brake For The Outdoorsman Collection

Hi everybody!  Regina here.....

I have a masculine card to show you this week from I Brake For Stamps called Outdoorsman Collection.  This is such a great stamp for the hunters in your life.  It would make a great birthday card, thank you, hello, etc.  I am using this one to thank someone who helped me and also hunts.  








I colored this with Zig Real Brush Markers and sponged the background with Memento Desert Sand Ink.  I added Glossy Accents to the glass parts on the compass, lantern and binoculars.  I used a Tim Holtz die.  I thought this looked masculine and like it was written.  Finished off with glitter enamel dots.  

I think this one would be a great addition to your masculine stamp collection.  

Have I inspired you to make some masculine cards?  This was pretty quick to color, especially with the Zig Markers.  Love how it turned out!  Don't forget your camoflage paper!  

For more inspiration, please stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina - Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment