Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I Brake For New Year Bears

Hi Everybody!  Regina here.....

We are almost through the year 2015.  It flew by!  I have heard a lot of people say they did not get a chance this year to make Christmas cards or as many as they wanted to and might send out New Year's Cards.  I am going to do that myself.  I love this New Year Bear by Rick St. Dennis from I Brake For Stamps.  The New Year Bear comes in rubber stamp and digital stamp.  You can order the digital stamp today and have time to color several up and send out first of the year because it will be sent to your email right away.  


I colored him with Zig Real Brush Markers.  I think the end result is very similar to Copics but I could color faster with the Zigs.  I will do a separate blog post on what I think about Zig Markers if there is any interest.  








I put some Glossy Accents on the hat, bottle and the Cheers die.  I put Diamond Stickles on the banner and used a Sakura Silver Star metallic pen on the diaper pen.

Have I inspired you to make some New Year's Cards?  I love this idea because people won't expect to get a card after the first of the year. 

For more inspiration, please stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina - Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment