Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Brake for Lovers !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas as I did. It's time to start thinking about Valentines day cards for your sweetie , so today I made a card using this sweet couple from the Humorous Seniors line from Half Sheet #051
Tip : when I get a sheet of red rubber to add to my collection I always ink it up first and stamp it as a sheet to get a rough idea what the sentiments are ( I don't read backwards in reverse very well haha ) and then I write on the sheet the name of the collect to reference later , I store mine in 81/2" by 11" plastic clam shell containers in my file cabinet

IMG_4382
on to the card ....
today I made a flip style card using an oval die .
IMG_4376

here is my couple colored with copic markers , I put a halo of dots around them and the added tiny floating hearts to show the love

IMG_4380
here are the colors I used for this card
IMG_4374

this is the card with the front flap folded down , I used a love embossing folder on the right side of my front flap

IMG_4375 (1)

fold the flap to the left and this is how you present it

IMG_4376
pull it open to reveal the inside
IMG_4377

so for my inside I did not have a Happy Valentine die cut so I used what I had and created my own version Happy and Birthday was used and the Heart from another set , I cut away the birth part to be left with day .. Happy Heart Day ..Kinda fun , I like it , what do you think does this make you want to make new saying and words to go with your I Brake for Stamps images ????

IMG_4381

Thanks for stopping in to see me today , I hope I inspired you to make your sweetie a cute fun card , show some love <3 <3 ...
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment