Monday, December 7, 2015

I Brake For Gifts You Can Make

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!!!  We are in full swing with this Christmas Spirit thing!  With my shopping just about done, my thoughts are on gifts I can make.  'Tis the season for gift making, afterall!

I made these particular tiles a bit ago.  Combined with a bottle of the receiver's favorite beverage, they are the perfect gift!

 You can find the blank tiles at most home maintenance type stores.  Each main image is stamped with black stazon ink and then colored in with Copic markers.  Copic markers are not typically recommended for use with stazon.  As both are alcohol based inks, they will bleed into each other some.  The trick is to color just inside the lines and lightly feather the ink.  I typically heat set my tiles at 350 degrees for about 15-30 minutes.  Using the alcohol based ink eliminates the potential of the color running or fading when the tiles are in use.

You'll find the beautiful images shown on my tiles on the Asian Full sheet.  If you are interested in holiday themed tiles, check out the Deal of the Week section!  Lots of goodies there!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment