Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I Brake For Frosty and Friends

Hi everybody!

Regina here with a cute snowman card.  I love snowmen!  I love making cards with them throughout the months of December, January, and February.  I like the stamp I'm using today for the month of December.  It is from I Brake For Stamps and is called, Frosty and Friends.  It comes in rubber stamp and digital image as well.  










I used Recollections 110# white card stock for the base.  The patterned paper background is from Echo Park called Dots and Stripes, Christmas Collection.  I colored the image with Copics, the one I used is a digi.  I like digis because I can size them however I want.  I used some white Liquid Pearls to dot the snow flakes, Glossy Accents on the buttons on face and chest and A Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the hat and scarf to give a subtle sparkle.  I used various dies, and used Glossy Accents for the adhesive, sprinkled the flakes on the glue, shook off excess. I really like the iridescent look.

Did I inspire you to make cards with snowmen on them?  I like how versatile the stamp is.  It can be used for a Merry Christmas type card to a Winter Wonderland card.  

For more inspiration please stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina - Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment