Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I Brake for Christmas Wishes!


Here's my latest holiday card featuring Good Morning Sunshine from the fabulous and funny Humorous Senior Collection of stamps (I Brake for Stamps). I think Good Morning Sunshine is incredibly versatile and can see myself using her for all sorts of projects from birthday to congratulations to snarky cards.

Good Morning Sunshine was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko) onto Neenah cardstock, colored with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edged with a Black Pitt Artist pen (Faber Castell). Good Morning Sunshine was also stamped onto a patterned paper from the Christmas Wish 6x6 pad (My Mind's Eye) because I wanted to paper-piece her bathrobe. The patterned paper was colored and shaded with Copic markers, fussy-cut, edged with the same black pen. The robe was then adhered over its counterpart on the main image. A touch of pink chalk pencil (Derwent) was used to add blush to her cheeks.

The patterned papers, from the 6x6 pad, were layered according to Sketch #391 from Sketch Saturday Challenges. All edges were sponged with Black Soot Distress ink (Ranger).

One of the dies from the Twilight Snowflakes die set (Memory Box) was used to die-cut from white cardstock, which was then adhered in place according to the sketch. Sentiments were added using Christmastime Remnant Rubs (Idea-ology) to finish the card.

Here's the sketch so you can see how I did with it!

You really ought to go check out  Humorous Senior Collection of stamps and all the other great stamps at I Brake For Stamps. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out their fabulous images!



No comments:

Post a Comment