Thursday, December 17, 2015

I Brake for a Christmas Dress ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal and I have a Christmas card today, it's never to late to whip up a few cards  and when you use digital stamps from I Brake for Stamps online store , you will get your digital stamps the same day and can get started. Today image that I chose is Christmas Dress , how sweet , don't you remember getting all dress up for church is your new dress , this little image sure brings back memories from my childhood .
Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 11.47.11 PM
IMG_4356
I copic colored my image and then started thinking I should give this image a different look so I cut off the tree on her left side
IMG_4364
IMG_4363
IMG_4360IMG_4359IMG_4358
for my inside I used a foam dabber and Pine needles ink and created a fun inside
IMG_4357
my  finished inside
IMG_4362

I hope this has inspired you get inky and create some hand-made love in the form Christmas cards ..
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment