Saturday, December 26, 2015

I Brake for Beautiful Vintage Roses!

 Hello and happy Saturday!

I hope all of you that celebrate Christmas had a wonderful day yesterday!  My family had a perfect day together!  We're experiencing some unusually warm weather here in the N.E. United States so it didn't quite feel the same but it's not about the weather...it's about being with the ones you love.

The upside of this unseasonably warm weather is that my newly licensed son has some safer roads to drive on.  I'm not sure how my nerves are going to survive the first time he goes out in bad weather!

I made two cards using the same stamp and layout.  The first is a sympathy card because my sister needed one. 



The second card is a birthday card for my mother-in-law in January.






No comments:

Post a Comment