Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Brake for a Winter Wonderland ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and I am still making Christmas cards to add to my long list going out this year . Today card I an using Snow Time like the Holidays digi stamp  a Rick St Dennis digital stamp found in the I Brake for Stamps store .
I cut him out using my Brother Scan N Cut2 
IMG_4304
Copic colors I used on my image
IMG_4311
I used Tim Holtz distress ink to create my water-color back ground , I used Chipped Sapphire ,Stormy Sky and Tumble glass I smashed ink pad on a teflon craft mat spritzed water and then dragged water-color paper 140 lb. and heat dried and dragged it thru many more times drying in between until I achieved to color depth I needed .
IMG_4305IMG_4306
I used Tim Holtz Holiday Words  dies in script and then added glossy accents to make then pop , the snowflake boarder is a on the Edge die from Tim Holtz  , don't throw away the negative piece when you make your cut I used it on the inside  , too pretty to trash it ..
IMG_4308
see how pretty , I'll add my inside sentiment later as this can be a Christmas card  or a thank you card or a Hello card anything you really need a cute snowman card for .
IMG_4309
I hope my card has inspired you to make some Christmas cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo (2)

2 comments: