Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I Brake For Fashion

Hi everybody!

I've made holiday cards the last few posts that I've done for I Brake For Stamps.... I'm shifting gears here and using a girly background stamp.  I love this stamp!!!  It stamps really clear too.  I am sending this card to one of my fashionista friends who loves clothes, shoes and purses.  I thought this would be really cute!

This stamp is from I Brake For Stamps and is called, Fashion Background.  I think this stamp is perfect for anyone from teenage girls to women of all ages.  











I used Versafine Black Onyx ink with my Misti and it stamped perfectly.  I then embossed with clear embossing powder to give it some shine.  You can color the stamp in as well.  

I wanted to try the new Tim Holtz Platinum Glitter Dust so I cut out the word dies, Hello and Friend (which is on the inside) in thick white cardstock and covered with Glossy Accents, sprinkled the Glitter on the words holding with tweezers, shook off excess and let dry.  I thought Platinum was more of a silver color but this looks like a gold color.  It's really pretty and super shiny but it is extremely messy.  The glitter dust is super fine and makes a mess.  

Have I inspired you to make a girly card for the girls or women in your life?  

For more inspiration please stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina - Design Team Member


1 comment:

  1. Love your cards , so very cute and girlie girl, my favorite colors too : )

    ReplyDelete