Monday, November 2, 2015

I Brake For Einstein

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday!  Imagination is more important than knowledge!!!  Famous quote from a man full of imagination and persistence!!  I am loving the brand new sheets available now in the I Brake For Stamps store!  So many fun and arty images!

I've used images from several of the sheets to complete my project.  The background, features the larger eye chart image from the Glass and Eye Chart Sheet.  Since I'm always experimenting with inks and other product....this time it was a resist using the larger eye chart image and various dylusions sprays.  I was lucky enough to find an interesting piece of designer paper scrap to finish off the background.  A quick frame and the Einstein image, from the Einstein half sheet,  pulled everything together.  I can't wait to play some more with these images!

Be inspired.  Be awesome.

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment