Monday, November 9, 2015

I Brake For Different

{jane bosi}  I am totally in love with this Large Unicorn image.  We have a love/love relationship with the unicorn in my house......you may remember this shirt I created with the same image this summer.  What a great time that was!  You can also get the shirt size unicorn as a digital image :)  You.  Are.  Welcome!

I water colored some broken china distress ink on a piece of water color paper to start.  When that was completely dry, I added some 2-way glue and glitter......what's a rainbow colored unicorn without glitter, afterall?   It's so sparkly in real life! 

I stamped the unicorn, also on water color paper, and used various distress inks and my aqua brush to color it in.  Dare to be Different was the perfect finishing touch!

Go on... I dare you!  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment