Thursday, November 26, 2015

I Brake for a Christmas Mouse ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here , Happy Thanksgiving !!!! Today I have a Christmas card for you that you can complete in no time  , I love to color it is very relaxing for me , so at the end of the day I got out my copic markers and got lost in coloring this cute Christmas mouse ,the image is called "The night before Christmas " and it is a digital stamp so if you wanted to start your cards today with this stamp it is very possible , all you do is place your order and you will get it the very same day for you to start printing and coloring ..How cool is that ?? I Brake for stamps has many images that will help you get your Christmas cards created and I will help you get some ideas on what to make in the next few weeks so stay tuned ...

I made a big tulle bow for this card and the word die is Christmas words from Paper smooches .
IMG_4328
I added stickles to the flame and glossy accents to the melting wax of the candle and to the berries , I used wink of stella in clear to ornament and bow
IMG_4329IMG_4330
I hope this has inspired you to make some cute Christmas cards this year .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS


No comments:

Post a Comment