Monday, October 26, 2015

I Brake For Gnomes....

{jane bosi}

Be Happy.  Enjoy Life.  Plus an adorable Gnome......must I say more?  It's fall so I had to break out the Gnomes at least once.  They are an older sheet, but I love them so much...I look forward to seeing them every year! 

I had some masking fluid I wanted to try out so, this truly started as just an experiment.  After stamping this cute little gnome on watercolor paper, I covered him with masking fluid--mostly because I wanted to try the fluid--it was a little much.  I think the fluid is better for smaller areas you want to keep "clean."  But, alas, I had to move forward.  So, I inked up an acrylic block with various distress colors, spritzed with water and then stamped over the image.    The background was so colorful and lovely, I was tempted to leave the gnome black and white.  I caved in and colored it any way.  It's how I roll.....LOL!

Have a great day!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment