Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Brake for Freddie Santa ..

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal and today I am back with another Christmas card idea using the digi stamp Freddie Santa with sack  , today I made a shaker card with all kinds of goodies I picked up on my last Hobby Lobby trip .
I got loose snow , white snow pebbles  balls, confetti snowflakes and glass seed beads I picked up weather-stripping for the shaker card too.
IMG_4276
I printed my Digi Freddie off at 4 to a sheet colored and cut him out
freddie_santa_with_sack_WM
copic colors I used
IMG_4277 (1)

my No Peeking is a Penny Black die cut from red foil cardstock
IMG_4279IMG_4281
I hope my card has inspired you to make some Christmas cards .
I hope you make some shaker cards soon , they are so easy and fun to make .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,
For more Creations by me come visit me on my blog www.8upscrapin.com

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment